FocusMe Community

Full Version: Hi all!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, my name is carlos, I am an entrepreneur and I just joined the forum, I am interested in mastering the tool 100% for business purposes, to improve my business.
(08-17-2021, 05:18 PM)mudanzasbarcelona Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone, my name is carlos, I am an entrepreneur and I just joined the forum, I am interested in mastering the tool 100% for business purposes, to improve my business.

Hello there, Carlos! Welcome to the community! :-) We're excited for you to master our productivity app and help you with your business. 

You can check around to learn from other users or you can also contact us here to gain more knowledge about FocusMe: focusme.com/support/

Cheers!
Welcome mudanzasbarcelona !
(08-17-2021, 05:18 PM)mudanzasbarcelona Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone, my name is carlos, I am an entrepreneur and I just joined the forum, I am interested in mastering the tool 100% for business purposes, to improve my business.

Hi there, Carlos! 

Welcome to the community! That sounds like a great plan! Feel free to check around to learn some best practices or you can also get in touch with us in case you need our help, too.  Wink

You can reach out to us here: https://focusme.com/support/

Good luck with your business!
Hi all