FocusMe Community

Full Version: Use more MacOS UI patterns, fewer Windows patterns, especially with alerts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I ran out of trial time and recently signed up for a yearly subscription. One thing I'd like to see improved the the alert style. It would be really nice if FocusMe used the built in Notifications of MacOS. Part of the reason is that FocusMe shows alerts in the lower right, but the alerts for MacOS are all in the upper right of the screen. My eyes are always trained to go up there. 

Also, I'm on the email list for an alert for when you might release an iOS version, but I'd be remiss if I didn't mention that I'd really like one. FocusMe has been really helpful about keeping me on task on my laptop and I want that same functionality on my iPhone. Apple's own iOS Screen Time just doesn't cut it. I need to set up hours or timers of exclusion like FocusMe, not cumulative time limits like Screen Time does (for which I addictively keep tapping "15 more minutes" when my time is up).

alejandro

This looks useful for our MacOS users. Thanks for sharing, Squareman! I've added this to FocusMe Feature Requests  [Image: smile.png]