FocusMe Community

Full Version: Hey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys!

I'm Jos from Holland, kind of a customer care goon for professional life... I prefer to call it case manager, sounds more posh.

Besides I do some other cool stuff like online marketing for some friends, I'm also an aspiring writer. 

Have een using FocusMe on and off for a year or so and I like it pretty much. Curious thing I found out: It works best when I need it least. 
What I mean is that when there's something in me that wants to focus on certain things, like a project. Or a change in lifestyle.... And I want it só much that I can sit with some automatic distraction seeking behavior (read: flares of uncomfy feelings), then some basic blocks is all I need. 
But when I'm fueled with ideas on how I should spend my time differently and ï make myself busy trying not to be busy and distracted, it doesn't really work. Interesting mind stuff.
Why join the forum when I can also keep nagging the very attentive customer support? Very simple: a feature request   Angel

And who knows...  Tongue

Have a good one!
Hi Jos welcome to the FocusMe community! Great career you have there!
I totally agree when you said "It works best when I need it least." -- it slowly becomes a habit instead of a just a "need" which helps in the long run.
Feel free to post your suggestions here in the forums.  Wink

Thanks and have a good one also!  Big Grin