FocusMe Community

Full Version: Hey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Guys!

I'm Jos from Holland, kind of a customer care goon for professional life... I prefer to call it case manager, sounds more posh.

Besides I do some other cool stuff like online marketing for some friends, I'm also an aspiring writer. 

Have een using FocusMe on and off for a year or so and I like it pretty much. Curious thing I found out: It works best when I need it least. 
What I mean is that when there's something in me that wants to focus on certain things, like a project. Or a change in lifestyle.... And I want it só much that I can sit with some automatic distraction seeking behavior (read: flares of uncomfy feelings), then some basic blocks is all I need. 
But when I'm fueled with ideas on how I should spend my time differently and ï make myself busy trying not to be busy and distracted, it doesn't really work. Interesting mind stuff.
Why join the forum when I can also keep nagging the very attentive customer support? Very simple: a feature request   Angel

And who knows...  Tongue

Have a good one!
Hi Jos welcome to the FocusMe community! Great career you have there!
I totally agree when you said "It works best when I need it least." -- it slowly becomes a habit instead of a just a "need" which helps in the long run.
Feel free to post your suggestions here in the forums.  Wink

Thanks and have a good one also!  Big Grin
Hola Jos! Espero que te haya ido bien: Smile también soy nuevo, mi nombre es Karla y estoy aquí para buscar sugerencias sobre cómo administrar este software, estoy interesado Smile
Hey Karla!, welcome to the FocusMe community! just ask away here and we'll help you to the best of our knowledge. Smile
Hola, cómo estás? También espero obtener la informacion que necesito sobre este maravilloso software, gracias.
Hi @Carmen welcome to the community! Feel free to read around. You may also visit website our watch our video guides there. Big Grin
hola!
Hola @ Romual23! Welcome to the community! Smile
I feel the same way!
Hey Welcome to team Smile
Pages: 1 2