FocusMe Community

Full Version: Set the time forced mode ends
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi FocusMe team.

It would be nice if you could set the time forcedmode end, precisely.
Right now you can only end a forced plan at midnight. Ex: you set a forced plan to run mon-fri, and it then ends friday 23.59.

But that is less than ideal in certain cases. I use FocusMe to get enough sleep, so I have it block stuff during the night. 
Therefore it is a problem that forcedmode ends in the middle of the night, where I should be getting some sleep.
But if I could end a forced plan like 12 am, then there would be no issue.

Thanks in advance.

glenn

Hi there,

This does sound like a good idea. I'll notify the dev team about this right away!

In the mean time, you can create another plan that handles the time after 23:59. Let's say, for example, you wanted to keep the plan forced until 7am on Monday. You can clone your plan and change the scheduling to weekly, set Monday with something like 00:00 - 07:00 and set the "when active" protection to Forced while the "When inactive" protection is disabled.

In case you need more help with this, I would suggest we help you out at focusme.com with our chat support or you can create a ticket here: https://focusme.com/support/

All the best!